In spite of the improvement in the quality of education in Information Technology, the Employability of the graduates passing out of most Engineering Colleges and Technical Institutes is rather low. This is due to the gap in the required skill sets that the industry requires of its hires.
The graduates fresh out of colleges generally have a good understanding of the theoretical aspects of the subjects that they have studied. However, when it comes to operational skills and real life exposure to the industry, their preparations are inadequate. As a result, when these students are employed
they have to be given a great deal of additional training to get them ready for real life situations in the workplace.
It is therefore imperative to provide focused training to these graduates so as to equip them with the information and global management skills required for the growing IT industry in India. We propose a program of on-the-job training and experience on live projects that will help these graduates equip themselves with the skills that are required in the industry today.
The Program is designed, keeping in mind the needs of the Industry
- Curriculum includes classroom training and real life exposure to live projects.
- Focused training on industry standard tools and methodologies in use in real life software development projects
- Adequate and comprehensive courseware
- Guidance by Technical Consultants
- Regular assessments against well-defined milestones
- Insights into corporate standards and cultures
- Training on soft skills
- Certification by our development team
- Placement assistance on completion of course